What Fill Valve Should I Use In My Mansfield 160 Tank

Click here to go back to the Mansfield 160 parts

     There are a few different types of fill valve used in the Mansfield model 160 toilet tanks. It all depends on the flush valve your tank uses. If it uses the tower style flush valve, the fill valve you would need is the Mansfield genuine blue cap fill valve. There are two other models which have a flapper. The 2 inch flapper is model 173, and the fill valve used in that tank is Mansfield genuine 2206 fill valve. However, if you have a 3 inch flapper, which is model 3173, it also uses the 2206 fill valve.