Mansfield 160 Toilet With Ball And Rod Instead Of A Connected Float

Click Here to go to the Mansfield 160 Parts

     The Mansfield 08 Series ballcock with the rod and ball was discontinued. It was replaced by the Mansfield Genuine 400BLU Blue Cap Fill Valve. The 08 is no longer made, however, if the issue is a loud noise coming from the valve you can replace the seals. The part number for the seals is 630-7984. However if the valve must be replaced you must use the 400BLU blue cap fill valve